Client Services Brochure
Want a copy?
The Employment Department at Dyne Drewett has extensive knowledge, skill and experience to help resolve clients’ employment problems. We offer a comprehensive advisory and consultation service to both employers and employees, covering all aspects of the modern working environment. We are available to assist with the drafting of employment contracts and compromise agreements, handbooks or communications with staff. We are also able to assist employer clients at short notice to deal with difficult situations in the workplace.
Our Employment Team will ensure that you are provided with clear, jargon-free advice to help you reach your objectives.
Our services include:
- Unfair or wrongful dismissal
- Drafting of employment contracts and compromise agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE)
- Sexual, racial, disability or age discrimination
- Bullying, harassment and victimisation in the workplace
- Maternity and paternity leave
Whether clients are considering bringing or are defending employment tribunal proceedings, the Employment team are able to offer to represent you on a fixed fee or contingency
fee basis (where appropriate).