65 High Street
Find us on Google Maps
Lucy is a specialist civil and commercial dispute resolution solicitor. Although her experience is broad, she has particular expertise in cases relating to contentious wills, trusts and probate and disputes between landlord and tenants.
Lucy joined Dyne Drewett in January 2011 having previously spent two and a half years with a leading regional firm based in York. She takes a pride in providing advice that is pragmatic and clear, and focuses on achieving client’s objectives. To this end she deploys the full range of dispute resolution techniques, and is a keen advocate of alternative dispute resolution.
Recent examples of Lucy’s work includes:-
- acting for joint beneficiaries against an executor who refused to deal with the administration of an estate;
- contesting the validity of a will where the testator failed to make provision for the children or grandchildren;
- acting for a farmer in obtaining a possession order against a tenant who claimed rights of occupation as an agricultural worker;
- acting for a landowner in obtaining a possession order against a licensee for the removal of their cattle;
- defending a local business owner who faced criminal prosecution by the Environment Agency;
- successfully claiming in excess of £30,000.00 for a claimant who sustained an ankle injury at work.
Lucy lives locally with her husband and young daughter and enjoys winter sports and spending time with her family.