Somerset Farmers Market are thrilled to announce that Farringdon’s Organic Vegetables are launching at the market on Saturday 23rd June with their fabulous home grown range.
Also new to the market are ‘Chuck wagon’ a Sparkford based new pie company who will be bringing along an interesting array of pies such as a South Western Taco Pot, plus vegetarian options such as Mushroom and spinach with hazelnuts and truffle oil.
Also debuting is Frome based ‘Yumble’ whose Crumbles have been filling the bellies of Frome residents for the last year and are now to extending their crumble crusade to Yeovil.
As ever the meat selection is outstanding with Westcountry Water Buffalo who are joined by Ashley from Home Farm based in Somerton whose range covers beef, lamb, pork and poultry plus burgers on the day which have proved a roaring success at other markets.
Don’t forget to carry your shopping home in a Farmers Market Jute bag just £3 or 2 for £5!
Stalls so far include:-
- Barley Sugar Bakehouse – the best in fine patisserie
- Chuckwagon Foods – new
- Farrington Organic Vegetables – new
- Home Farm – a full range of Home produced meats
- Pams Plants – herbs and edible plants
- Sabins Deli – TBC
- Somerset Cheese Company – award winning artisan Cheesemakers
- Taylors Traditional Bakers – a wide range of speciality and traditional breads
- The Little Nursery – Bedding plants perennials and veg plants
- West country Water buffalo – local favourites
- Wok to eat- local food used to create oriental style ready meals
- Wootton Organic Dairy – Award winning sheep and cows milk cheese
- Yeovil Country Markets – cakes, preserves, honey & plants
- Yumble Ltd – new